CDSS - Centralized DSS
Authentication and profiling platform
- The platform manages the user profile and the authentication of the actors of iUrban System CDSS-GUI.
- The City Map shows, according to the user profile, a 2D view and each object is described with an appropriate icon.
City energy view (current, forecasted and historical)
- City Energy View is according to the user profile, the consumption and production energy data from EnergyView. The system can show data at city, district, building, installation and meter level and for different energy type . Moreover the user can select a period of time: daily, monthly, yearly or a particular range of time.
- Tariffs Plans manages the Tariffs applied to the customers, It is possible to insert new Tariff and manage data related to the dynamic tariffs.
Diagnostic – Data flow off-line
- Data Flow-Off Line shows, according to the user profile, the list of meters which don’t send information to the system from more than 24 hours. That information can be useful in order to verify the status of the meters.
Diagnostic – Technical losses detection
- Technical Losses is a loss of the water in apartment buildings, it is the deviation calculated comparing the water consumption of the current month with that of the same period last year. A loss of water in the building is supposed when the deviation is greater than 30%, in this case the result is shown in the Technical losses list.
- Weather Forecast shows the weather information related to the city of interest.
Demand Response - DR program
- Demand Response Program shows, according to the user profile, a list of the Demand Response Program created from system or from the user (Decision Maker, Supervisor ).
Demand Response - Peaks Monitoring
- Peaks Monitoring allows the user to check the peaks generated if the energy production(response) is less than the energy consumption(demand). In that case the user can try to resolve the problem using a suitable DR Program. The peaks are calculated from the system or created manually from the user. It is possible to link a DR program with a peak.
Link: PDF download