INTERNAL WORKSHOP WP5, WP6 & WP2
Dates: 02/12/2013 - 03/12/2013
Location / Partner: Freiburg, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
Participating partners: Fraunhofer ISE, ALU-FR, S&C, EVN TP, EAP, ENERGO, Grad Rijeka, UNDP Croatia
Description of workshop: The aim was to refine use cases that can be implemented as pilot projects in the cities Plovdiv and Rijeka.
The objectives of the meeting were:
- To refine use cases that can be implemented as pilot projects in the cities Plovdiv and Rijeka.
- Share input presentations from projects about topics such as use cases (project descriptions) and business models carried out nationally and internationally as intelligent energy solutions by ALU-FR, EAP, UNDP and FhG-ISE
- Gain a deeper understanding of current market conditions, challenges and EVN’s as well as Energo’s project intentions in the frame of iURBAN.
- To collectively discuss and eventually determine use cases and business models for iURBAN.
- Another important topic was the initial discussion about possible business models to be implemented for the iURBAN project (along with WP2).